Tuesday 2 February 2016

F.A.Q


F.A.Q   Online Captcha Data Entry Jobs



1. How to do this work ?
 

You have to type the words that appear on the screen. If you type 1000 words then you will get 1$

2. How much Can I earn from this work ?
There is no limitation, you can earn as much as you type. If you type 1000 words in 1hour then you will earn 1$. so calculate your earnings by yourself.

3. Can I do this work as PART TIME or FULL TIME ?
You can do it as Both Part-time or Full-time.

4. When will I get my payment ?

You will get your payment in your webmoney Account.

5. How long can I work ?
No time limit. If you work more then you will earn more.


6. I can able to type only 20 – 30 words per minute. I have poor typing then how can I Improve my typing speed ?

         Don’t worry. We will provide you the Teaching Typing software so that you can improve your typing speed. It is very helpful for the work as well as you can learn typing very easily.

7. Is there is any Age Qualification ?
        NO. Anyone can do this work.

8. I don’t know anything about this work then How can I do this work ?
      Don’t worry. We will teach you the work completely by Team Viwer software. If you don’t have TeamViwer soft then download it from our site(DOWNLOADS PAGE).

9.I don’t have  webmoney .How can I create it?
      Don’t worry. We will help you to create online accounts for free.

10.The work provided by you is a scam or a genuine?
      The work we provided is a genuine no need to worry

If your account  banned we could not provide you the money that had earned in your account 

No comments :

Post a Comment